3/4 cup of stevia sweetened vanilla or unsweetened whey protein powder
1/4 cup tablespoons coconut flour to make this gluten free
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons instant coffee
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup egg whites
1/4 cup cottage cheese or full fat plain Greek yogurt (Use vanilla flavored if you want it really sweet)
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (Mashed banana works if you don’t have pumpkin)
1/2 cup milk of choice; I used unsweetened almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add all ingredients to large bowl, blender, or food processor and blend well.
3. Pour into brownie pan lined with parchment or greased with non-stick spray
4. Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Stick a butter knife in the center to see if it comes out clean. If not, let bake another 5 minutes but watch closely!
5. Remove from oven and let cool at least 15 minutes before taking it out of the pan.