Mango Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes – by Cory N.
2 egg whites
1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup mango
1 scoop Warrior blend Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon rolled oats
1/4 – 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
peanut butter as topping (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients together and blend until smooth
2. Let sit for 10 minutes and wait for the chia seeds to thicken the mixture
3. Get out your pancake pan.(Whaaat you don’t have a pancake pan???? You should get one.It’s awesome!)
4. Put a little coconut oil in the pan and turn on to medium heat.Pour in the batter and be patient. Wait for the bubbles to form and flip with pink utensils.(optional…)
5. Dying of hunger,waiting for the pancakes to be done? Take a bite of a protein bar ;-)
6. …Ahhh,finally: Pancakes are ready!
7. Stack on plate and spread peanut butter on top.
Macros per Serving: N/A