30 g oat flakes
30 g vanilla whey
1 whole egg
200 g cherry
40 g chocolate casein
few drops of rum extract
100-120 g water
1. Mix 120 g of the cherries with a blender. Add the egg.
2. In a bowl mix the oat flakes, the vanilla whey and a pinch of ground clove. Add the cherry and egg mixture to the bowl. Let it set for 5 minutes.
3. In the meantime, mix the chocolate casein with the water and the rum extract. You might need less water depending on the casein you use, so be careful with it, you want a thick pudding. Put it in the fridge.
4. Bake the pancakes.
5. Make the towers: start with a pancake, spread chocolate casein on it, sprinkle some cherries on it, pancake, casein, cherries…. until you run out of ingredients.
6. You can eat it now, but it’s better if you put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
Macros per Serving (out of 1):
64 g protein
46 g carbs
14 g fat
If you use frozen cherries, don’t throw away the juice: use it to make the casein-pudding!