I’m supremely excited to announce that tickets for our FINAL Protein Pow Workshop of 2015 are now out. The workshop will take place on the 27th of September. If you’ve never been to one and would like to see what they’re like, check out these photo albums of previous Pow workshops.
This year’s workshops will all be fuelled by Pulsin: a protein bar and protein powder brand whose range of protein bars and unflavoured/unsweetened powder is one of my all-time favourite. I’m really thrilled to welcome them to our Pow party and can’t wait till you join us too. Some of my all-time favorite brands: Two Chicks, Meridian, CO YO, Rebel Kitchen and Sukrin are also going to be joining us, lending a tremendous amount of deliciousness to your goodie bags and the food we create on the day.
What are my Protein Pow workshops like and what can you expect?
The workshops take place at Food at 52, one of London’s most exclusive kitchen venues. The doors to the workshop open at 12:00 and from then until 12:30, we do an informal meet-and-greet over tea and coffee (filter, vanilla, caramel, and/or chocolate Nespresso) in the living room area. The workshop will the unfold as follows:
At 12:30 we descend into Protein Pow heaven – the kitchen area. There, I give you an informal talk on everything protein, protein powder, and protein powder cooking. I walk you through the dos and don’ts of cooking with different powders and also talk to you about how to use other healthy ingredients in your day-to-day snacks and meals (things like gluten-free flours, nut butters, coconut oil, fruit and veggies). The cooking fun then unfolds as follows:
12:30-1:00 – Introduction to each other, the powders, and the rest of our ingredients
1:00-2:00 – Protein Bars and Protein-Filled Handmade Chocolates
2:00-3:00 – Protein Baking
3:00-4:00 – Protein Pizzas and a Protein Fluff Demo
4:00-5:00 – We sit down to enjoy our pizza and desserts like one big happy Pow family!
5:00 I sign your books, we deliver goodbye hugs, and bid our farewells.
The workshop is designed to enable you to approach your protein powders with confidence and creativity. It’s designed to turn you into a protein bar, protein pizza, and protein baking master.
Tickets are £112.5 + VAT (so, £135). To book one, click on the button below:
1. You don’t need to have ANY cooking experience to participate in the workshops. All you need is a willingness to learn, a readiness to experiment, and a healthy appetite.
2. Unless of an emergency of some kind, tickets are nonrefundable. So please be sure you’ll be able to make the workshop when you book it because demand is really high.
3. The entire workshop is gluten-free and all recipes are open to vegan variations. It also features unsweetened and unflavored protein powders so you can learn how to best make naturally-sweetened snacks and meals, you can.
4. Recipe sheets and guides will be handed out to all participants during the workshop. These will be used as rough blueprints during the workshop so you don’t feel like you’re flying completely solo.
5. All participants will receive their own Protein Pow apron which they can take home.
6. Everyone will be given a goodie bag full of amazing protein and related ingredients so they can continue their cooking at home. Everyone will also receive a signed copy of my first cookbook.
7. After the workshop, all participants will received a free copy of all published Potein Pow Ebooks to further fuel their protein cooking journey.They’ll also have the right to claim free copies of all future ebooks!
8. You will end up with a lot of protein bars + chocolates +/- pizza and cake to take home. So please come with a (big) tupperware.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to cooking with you!