Protein Fluff – No Fruit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  acemotuv 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

power penguin

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with a protein fluff recipe that doesn’t use fruit?

Anna Sward

I once heard of someone using just ICE but am not sure to be honest! I haven’t tried it. You can make fluff with veg though! Cooked frozen sweet potato or squash is AWESOME for fluff.

You can use guar gum, it will fluff WAY more and will keep that texture unlike the “thawed” frozen fruit version. Texture wize it will be like whip cream. You can also freeze it 30-60 min before eating for an ice cream like fluff.

dieta per massa muscolare magra The types of foods eaten each day receives a family tradition. This “family tradition” of eating continues to be handed down from the generations. If the grandmother always feeds the young kids a breakfast made up of pancakes and sausage and bacon and eggs, every day for many years, then probability of mom following for the reason that tradition is incredibly probable. integratori alimentari naturali per massa muscolare

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Check out our POWerful ingredients!

All you need to make your own delicious protein bars, protein pancakes, cookies, cakes, pizza crusts, and more!