Beginners – Women

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BearFitness 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anna Sward

I thought it might be good to have a section in the forum dedicated to exercise programs where we discuss the one’s we’ve liked and where people can go to learn about new ones! I’ve personally done a lot of them but right now would like to recommend just one, for women who may be weary about weight-lifting but want to get started:

The New Rules of Lifting for Women

I did this program when it first came out and it was AMAZING. I honestly think it was a big part of what got me into lifting and made me fall in love with weights. It’s a GREAT book for beginners too and the kind of thing that even if someone initially doubts, will convince them by the end because it’s not only fun but it delivers great results! In the form of strength gain, fat loss, and muscle gain. That’s what I experienced, at least. You can get the book on amazon. It’s seriously awesome and I always recommend it to women who are starting out in the gym! It also talks about nutrition which I think is really valuable too, especially for women who are used to ‘dieting’ and chronically under-eating!

Your guide is quite amazing and i am thankful to you for your initiating this thread.

Hey – really love this forum post – we work with many women and our website offers a range of workouts, personal training and also the most recent blog post regarding the Protein World debate – Check it out and let me know what you all think :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Check out our POWerful ingredients!

All you need to make your own delicious protein bars, protein pancakes, cookies, cakes, pizza crusts, and more!