PB Toffee Honey Protein Pancake – Sarah K.
My name is Sarah and I am the girl behind the website Ingredients Of A Fit Chick. I am really excited to share this recipe with you all! I just recently purchased the new Nuts N More PB Toffee Crunch and I am obsessed with it! I knew it would be perfect for this recipe contest since it gives the pancakes an extra “Protein POW” I hope you enjoy the sweet and salty combination of these! Enjoy!
1/2 scoop vanilla whey
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
5-6 small pretzels, crushed (more for top, if desired)
2 large eggs
liquid stevia, to taste
1 tablespoon PB Toffee Crunch Nuts N More
1 teaspoon honey
1. Sift together protein powder, coconut flour and baking powder. In a second bowl, whisk eggs and stevia.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
4. Fold in crushed pretzels.
5. Heat skillet over medium heat. In tablespoon servings, drop batter into pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until bubbles appear.
7. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat until all batter is gone.
9. Stack pancakes on a plate, drizzle with honey and PB Toffee!
Macros per Serving (out of 1):