Peanut Butter Protein Cookies – Greg
1 750g tub of all natural crunchy peanut butter.
250g of kraft regular crunchy peanut butter.
5 whole eggs
2 cups of chocolate whey protein powder
3/4 cup of brown sugar SPLENDA blend
– Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
– Grab a big bowl.
– Mix all ingredients with your hands.
– Grab two baking sheets.
– Put parchment paper on baking sheets.
– Roll peanut butter dough into 2 inch balls.
– Press down with a fork.
– Take one baking sheet and put it in the oven.
– Bake for 17 minutes.
– Take out.
– Repeat the same steps for the second baking sheet.
– Put cookies in mouth.
Macros (per Cookie, out of 24): P: 17g, F: 21g, C: 10g