I love you Protein Cake – by Lul
1. Blend together banana, whey, oat, almond milk, baking powder and a bit of sweetener (depending on how sweet you want it).
2. Whisk the eggwhites until stiff. Carefully mix together with dough and cocoa nibs. Pour into 4 heart shaped containers. Bake at 160° Celsius for 12 min. Cool and slice each cake into 2.
3. Blend strawberries, milk and casein.
4. Use 4 slices of cake for each cake, put strawberry filling in between.
5. Melt chocolate and make small hearts (put the chocolate into a small plastic bag and cut a tiny hole in the corner). Let cool in fridge or freezer.
6. Sprinkle chocolate hearts onto the cakes.
7. Surprise the one you love!
Macros (per cake): 275kcals, 28g protein, 20.3g carbs and 8.9g fat.