The First 2015 London Protein Pow Workshop
I’m supremely excited to announce the launch of our 2015 Protein Pow Workshops (if you’ve never been to one and would like to see what they’re like, check out these photo albums of previous Pow workshops).
This year’s workshops will all be fuelled by Pulsin: a protein bar and protein powder brand whose range of protein bars and unflavoured/unsweetened powder is one of my all-time favourites. I’m really thrilled to welcome them to our Pow party and can’t wait for you to join us too!
The first workshop will take place on the 29th of March and tickets are now officially SOLD OUT.
If you’d like to get on a waiting list, please email me at email@example.com with the subject line “March Waiting.”
What are my Protein Pow workshops like and what can you expect?
The workshops take place at Food at 52, one of London’s most exclusive kitchen venues. The doors to the workshop open at 12:00 and from then until 12:30, we do an informal meet-and-greet over tea and coffee (filter, vanilla, caramel, and/or chocolate Nespresso) in the living room area.
At 12:30 we descend into Protein Pow heaven – the kitchen area. There, I give you an introductory talk on everything protein, protein powder, and protein powder cooking. I walk you through the dos and don’ts of cooking with different powders and also talk to you about how to use other healthy
ingredients in your day-to-day snacks and meals (things like gluten-free flours, nut butters, coconut oil, fruit and veggies). The cooking fun then unfolds as follows:
1:00: Protein Bars and Protein-Filled Handmade Chocolates
2:00: Protein Baking (our focus here will be on breads, brownies and protein cupcakes)
3:00: Protein Pizza
4:00: We sit down and break some protein bread over our pizza and desserts like one big happy Pow family
5:00: I sign your books, deliver goodbye hugs, and we bid farewell.
1. You don’t need to have ANY cooking experience to participate in the workshops. All you need is a willingness to learn, a readiness to experiment, and a healthy appetite.
2. All Protein Pow workshops this year will be gluten-free. They will also all feature unsweetened and unflavoured protein powders – namely hemp, pea, whey, and brown rice protein – so you can learn how to best make naturally-sweetened snacks and meals.
3. Recipe sheets and guides will be handed out to all participants during the workshop. These will be used as rough blueprints during the workshop so you don’t feel like you’re flying completely solo.
4. All participants will receive their own Protein Pow apron which they can take home.
5. Everyone will be given a goodie bag full of amazing protein and related ingredients so they can continue their cooking at home. Everyone will also receive a signed copy of my first cookbook!
6. You will end up with a lot of protein bars and chocolates to take home.
If you have any questions, about this or subsequent workshops, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!