Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Protein Ice Cream Sandwich – Becky
Ingredients for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
½ Tbsp. Crunchy Peanut Butter
½ Tbsp. Chocolate Protein Powder (ON Gold Standard 100% Whey)
1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Square 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate (Lindt Excellence)
Ingredients for the Protein Ice Cream Fluff
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (ON Gold Standard 100% Whey)
1/8 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
Sprinkle of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
½ Small Frozen Banana
1 Packet Stevia
Ingredients for the Crackers
1 Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar
1. Mix the peanut butter, coconut flakes and chocolate protein powder together in a small bowl, rolling into a small ball. Set aside.
2. Melt the square of dark chocolate in a small bowl inside/on top of a small pot of water heated to a boil. Spoon a small amount into a mini baking cup and freeze until solid.
3. Take the cup out of the freezer and place the peanut butter ball on top, pressing it down to fit the cup. Place in the freezer for a few minutes before spooning the rest of the melted dark chocolate on top. Return to the freezer until everything else is ready.
4. Prepare the Protein Ice Cream Fluff: Blend the banana, protein powder, coconut milk, stevia, and sprinkle of coconut flakes together for 2-3 minutes in a small bowl. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes. Take it out and blend again for another 2-3 minutes, returning it back to the freezer for another 15 minutes or so until fairly firm. Repeat as many times as necessary.
5. Roll out the Quest Bar until thin, cutting off the excess edges. Bake at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, checking frequently to ensure that it doesn’t get too hard or burn. Take out and let cool.
6. When the ice cream is set, take the chocolate peanut butter cup out of the freezer for a minute or two to thaw. Place a dollop of ice cream on the bottom cinnamon Quest Bar cracker and place the peanut butter cup on top. Layer another dollop of ice cream on top of that and add the top cracker. If the ice cream is still a bit runny, wrap in clear wrap and return to the freezer until set.
Macros: 520.5kcals, 41g protein, 48g carbs and 20g fat.
Yours in Protein,