Caribbean Upside-down Protein Cake – by Anikó
180 g bananas
40 g unsweetened coconut flakes
40 g honey
50 g casein protein powder (vanilla)
50 g ground almonds
1. Preheat your oven to 180 C.
2. Slice the bananas and place the slices at the bottom of your cake pan.
3. Put the coconut flakes between and on top of the bananas. Pour the honey on top of the coconut.
4. In a bowl mix the casein powder, the ground almonds and the baking soda. Add the eggs and enough water to get the right consistency.
5. Pour the mix into the cake pan and bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let it cool in the cake pan than turn over.
Total: 1165 kcal, 67 g protein, 90 g carbs, 61 g fat
Per slice (1 out of 6): 194 kcal, 11 g protein, 15 g carbs, 10 g fat