This recipe was submitted by @xer0xing for our Coffee Pow competition! Check it out:
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt
1 scoop vanilla casein (40g)
2 shots espresso or 1/4 cup strong coffee
(Optional) 2 tbsp chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor.
3. Spread batter in pan. (Use the back of a spoon to spread it around– it will be thick!)
4. Sprinkle chocolate chunks on top, if using.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, removing partway through to spread melted chocolate with back of spoon.
6. (Optional) Store in fridge overnight for extra fudgeyness
Macros per serving (out of 6): 124cal 3F 17C 9P