2 scoops of chocolate flavoured whey protein powder (60g)
3 tbsp of powdered cacao powder
3 large eggs
4 espresso shots
1 tbsp ground coffee
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1 cup flour
2/3 cup oat flour
4 tbsp cooking stevia
1/2 cup muscovado sugar
Some dollops of crunchy Peanut butter
- Mix the eggs, vanilla, eggs, cacao powder, sugar & stevia in a bowl until puffy.
- Melt the butter in a pan, and add the above mixture to it.
- Slowly add the flour, salt and the protein powder.
- Add the coffee grounds and the espresso shots
- Mix it all together and then pour into a pyrex dish.
- Dollop some crunchy peanut butter in.
- Bake at 160 degrees C for 35-40 minutes or until your cake is cooked! That’s it. Enjoy!