Him: “Hey! I’m back from training! Really looking forward to eating the pancakes! Where are they?”
Her: “Uhhh… I ate them.”
What can I say? they were THAT good :-)
1/8 cup (around 12g) ground gluten-free oats (or oat flour)
1/8 cup (9g) whey protein (try our amazing creamy all-natural & hormone-free whey!)
1 big tbsp. (9g-10g) coconut flour
1 cooked sweet potato (mine came down to 90g)
1 handful of goji berries (mine was 30h)
1-2 squares of dark chocolate, chopped small (I used 10g of 90% Lindt)
1 whole egg
3 large egg whites
1. Blend everything together, except for the chocolate chunks.
2. Add the chocolate pieces.
3. Add some coconut oil or nonstick spray to a nonstick pan and turn the heat to high.
4. Scoop your batter onto the pan and turn the heat down to medium.
5. Once bubbles begin appearing on the pancakes’ surface, flip.
6. Plate up.
Macros per 1/2 the pancakes above: 207.85kcals, 15g protein, 25g carbs (out of which 3.6g is fiber!), 5.7g fat.