I got an ipad for Christmas and what I’ve been wanting to do all along, I can now do: bring my notepad to the blog. See, I usually sketch my recipes before trying them out and uploading them on here. Now, with the ipad, I can bring it all together, wahooooo :-)))))))
2 squares dark chocolate
2 tablespoons protein powder (I used Tera’s fair trade organic dark chocolate whey protein powder, possibly one of the most delicious chocolate wheys ever, holy Zeus…)
3 tablespoons oat flour (could sub this with almond flour if you want to lower the carbos or even with coconut flour)
2 tablespoons milk (I used almond but any will do, you basically just want enough to bind all the stuff together)
1. First, melt one square of chocolate and place it on the bottom of a muffin mold.
2. Move it around so it covers the bottom and like an inch or so of the sides and stick it in the freezer.
3. For the filling, just mix the chocolate whey with the oat flour (or almond butter or coconut flour) and the milk until a thick-ish paste forms (you could add nut butter in here too or hemp protein powder or, well, anything you want).
4. After, say, 10 minutes, take the muffin mold with the chocolate out of the freezer and stick the protein mixture inside. Stick it, again, in the freezer.
5. Finally, melt the other square of dark chocolate and pour it on top. Stick it in the freezer one last time for 10 minutes or so and: ready! :-))))
Macros per Serving: N/A