Dark Chocolate Protein Kaapooow Cakes
1/2 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup cooked red kidney beans (could probably use black beans or adzukis too)
1/4 cup quark (could use cottage cheese instead or even greek yogurt)
1/2 cup chocolate hemp protein powder
2 tablespoons cocoa
1/4 cup whole milk (41ml)
1 tablespoon brown rice protein powder
1 large zucchini
3g piece 90% chocolate
1. Blend all ingredients together except zucchini and chocolate piece.
2. Grate and mix in with a spoon one large zucchini (be sure to squeeze the water out of it).
3. Place a piece of chocolate in each cake.
4. Bake at 150 celsius for 15 minutes.
5. Take them out while they’re still a little gooey.
Macros per Serving (out of 8):
5.4g carbs (3g fiber)
I wanted them gooey and oh la la la! gooey they were –> wonderful, moist, molten-like, chocolate protein lovelies :-)))Isn’t it just fantastic? You get a serving of veg (or several if you eat a bunch of cakes) and a massive punch of insanely delicious dark chocolate without at all going cuhrayyze with the kcals or chocolate, just bit in the middle and some cocoa inside and kapoooow!! :-)))))))