HEY.ZEUS. This turned out amazing!!! So it has no cheese (but it does have yogurt which is related so it counts no? :-P) but I’m calling it ‘cheesecake’ because
1. as a concept, cheesecake works and
2. I really don’t know what else to call this little amazing baked protein dessert of yumminess!
Ah… try it, seriously because, ohhh…..
Ingredients for the base:
58g roast/dry-panfry brazils
10g hemp seeds
10g sunflower seeds
1. Roast/dry-panfry your nuts & seeds.
2. When done, throw in the mixed with honey and cocoa. Line two little baking dishes with it.
1 container Greek 0% fat yogurt
1 scoop vanilla whey
17g coconut flour
1 tablespoon wheat bran
baking powder and some
1. Mix in a separate bowl.
2. When done, spoon it onto the baking dish of top of the nut/seed/chocolate base. Sprinkle with cinnamon and stick it in the oven for about 15 minutes?
3. It’s best when its still kind of soft in the middle. Take it out of the over and rejoice. Ah… mmm…
Macros per Serving (out of 1):
15g carbos (16g fiber)
the ‘cookie base’ which adds
3.1g carb (0.8g fiber)