P4 is the perfect quick & easy breakfast for the bulking diet that promises muscle building results without sacrificing taste and texture.
During my season of bulking I was tired of eating plain boring oatmeal in the morning. I love pancakes, but did not want to eat white flour and suffer the added “fluff in my gut”. I wanted to enjoy the nutritional value and affect of oatmeal while enjoying the taste and ease of eating pancakes. The result was P4 (Power Protein Pancake Powder). Simple healthy ingredients combined with the ease and joy of pancakes packed with muscle building results!
4 packs of Better Oats Oat Fit Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal with Flax (28g pouch) or any other instant oatmeal flavors just make sure it is low in sugar and makes approximately 112g for proper pancake batter mixture
½ scoop of MuscleTech Phase8 Vanilla Protein Powder (or your personal favorite vanilla protein powder will do as I’ve tried many with equally great results)
2 whole eggs
4 oz 2% Milk
1. Using a blender (magic bullet preferred) blend 4 packs of Better Oats Oat Fit Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal with Flax (28g pouch) into a fine powder
2. Mix ½ scoop of MuscleTech Phase8 Vanilla Protein Powder in a medium to large mixing bowl with the blended Oatmeal (you can even store this mixture in a Ziploc bag for a future quick and easy breakfast)
3. Add 2 whole eggs
4. Add ½ cup 2% milk. Stir ingredients together until blended
5. Pour ¼ cupfuls onto hot greased griddle. Cook until bubbles break on surface then flip and cook until light golden color
Macros per Serving (out of 1):
(using ingredients mentioned above with no toppings)
31.5g Carbs (7g sugar)
– Makes approximately 6-8 pancakes
– Serve with your favorite topping and enjoy the taste and muscle building results of P4