1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
1/4 cup ground yellow cornmeal
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1 scoop protein powder of choice(I used casein)
stevia to taste
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup fresh corn kernels
2 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese or pecans (optional, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!)
1) Combine the first 7 ingredients in a food processor (or in my case, a nut grinder :)) until smooth.
2) Let sit for 3 min to thicken and allow the baking powder to react.
3) Fold in the blueberries, corn, and optional toppings.
4) Cook on medium high heat until bubbles form in the center of the pancake.
5) Flip and cook for another 45ish seconds or until light and fluffy!
Macros per Serving (out of 1):
37g carbs (7g fiber)