Vanilla Strawberry Cheesecake by Charlotte D.
Ingredients for cheesecake:
Ingredients for strawberry topping:
1 cup strawberries
1.5 tablespoons milled chia seed
1 tablespoon honey
1. Mix all the base ingredients together in a bowl. Then press it down into a spring form pan.
2. Mix all cheesecake ingredients in a bowl and pour onto the base.
3. Bake at 160 C (320 F) for about 30 minutes.
4. Blend all topping ingredients in a food processor.
5. Pour topping over cheesecake after it has cooled a little. Put in fridge to set!
Macros per Serving: N/A