Saffron Pistachio White Chocolate Cheesecake by Fanny R.
For the Crust:
100 g chickpeas
30 g pistachios
3 tablespoons quark or greek yoghurt
4 tablespoons sugar/sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. Rinse chickpeas and mix with hand blender. Crush/chopp pistachios and add to the chickpea-batter together with the remaining ingredients.
3. Press down in a greased pan and bake for 10 minutes.
For the Filling:
150 g cream cheese
150 g cottage cheese
150 g quark (or greek yoghurt)
1/2 dl egg white
100 g white chocolate (sugar free if preferred)
1 scoop (30 g) vanilla protein powder
3 tablespoons sugar/sweetener
1/2 tablespoons saffron extract (which is 0,25g dry saffron)
zest from 1 orange (start with the half amount, depending on the sweetness/size of the orange and personal taste, you may be satisfied with less)
1. Mix cream cheese, cottage cheese and quark/yoghurt.
2. Add egg white, protein powder, sugar/sweetener, orange zest and saffron extract/saffron.
3. Melt chocolate and add to the batter, then pour it all on the crust and bake for 30 minutes until set.
Serve as you wish, I used orange slices and pistachios!
Macros per Serving: N/A