Napoleon Protein Cheesecake Rebecca G.
100g 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
1 tablespoon nonfat cottage cheese
1 egg white
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon psyllium husk
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoon ON Vanilla Casein
2 tablespoon Cellucor vanilla whey
2 tablespoon Cellucor Chocolate whey
3 tablespoon 0% Fage Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup chopped strawberries
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon strawberry extract
Stevia to taste
1. Blend the first 6 ingredients together with a hand blender or blender and divide into two even bowls.
2. In one bowl add in vanilla whey and the vanilla extract and stir until there are no clumps. Do the same with the other half of the filling but with the chocolate whey, cacao powder, and stevia to taste instead.
3. In another bowl, take the vanilla casein and mix it with the 3 Tbs of Greek yogurt, stevia to taste, strawberries, and strawberry extract. Set this bowl aside
4. Take a small ramekin and layer the chocolate whey mixture and then the vanilla whey mixture. Bake at 340 F for 30-35 minutes or until cheesecake appears to have set. Let cool.
5. Once cooled, add the strawberry topping made earlier and devour!
Macros per Serving: N/A