1 CUP 0% FAT GREEK YOGURT
250G LIGHT CREAM CHEESE
1/2 C 1% FAT COTTAGE CHEESE
2 LARGE BROWN EGGS
1/4 C EGG WHITES
2/3 C SPLENDA
VIGOROUS SPLASH OF VANILLA EXTRACT
1 SCOOP OF CELLUCOR WHIPPED VANILLA
1 SCOOP OF CELLUCOR COOKIES ‘N CREAM
1 QUEST CHOC CHIP COOKIE BAR
1 QUEST VANILLA ALMOND BAR
1. Mix 1st 7 ingredients in food processor until smooth. It is best if they are at room temperature before you start.
2. Separate into two batches. Mix one flavor of protein into one batch and the other into the other batch. You know have two batches of cheesecake mix. (cookies ‘n cream and vanilla)
3. Cut each quest bar into 8 equal pieces. Place on wax paper. Microwave on high for 10-12 sec. Place one square at the bottom of a silicone muffin cup and squish flat (for 6) — this becomes your crust. I used the chocolate chip cookie bar with the cookies n’cream batch, and the vanilla bar with the vanilla batch. Note this leaves you with two squares of each gooey quest bar, with no home. Nom nom nom.
4. Divide each cheesecake mixture into 9 silicone cups, 6 of which have bases. Of the cookies ‘n cream batch, I added 2-3 drops of capella milk chocolate toffee to 3 of the cups with a crust, and swirl it around with a toothpick. (This makes a pretty pattern on top). For the vanilla batch, I used lorann strawberry drops and actually mixed it in before pouring the last 3 (for a homogeneous pink look).
5. Place in water bath and cook at 350F for 18-20 minutes. Then turn down heat and cook at 200F for anoher 10 minutes. Then put in fridge and let set (2-3 hrs).
6. Remove carefully from silicone cups. A little practice may be required here, but I found it easiest to pull the cup away all around the circle, then invert it over my hand and tap the bottom until it fell into my hand. Then, oh so gently, place on a plate.
You now have 3 vanilla with a crust, 3 vanilla without a crust, 3 strawberry, 3 cookies ‘n cream with a crust, 3 cookies ‘n cream without a crust and 3 chocolate cookies n’cream. I decorated the chocolate with NSA chocolate,the strawberry with a strawberry and the crustless with whipping cream. (Yes, real whipping cream)
Then I fed it to a friend who professed not to like cheesecake. He was wrong ;-)
Macros per Serving: N/A