4 low carb biscuits (I use Voortman sugar free oatmeal cookies)
15g butter melted
I use a small grinder to break up the biscuits into crumbs and add the melted butter to make the biscuit base then divide evenly between 6-8 small ramekins.
3 tablespoons Stevia
225g cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lemon juice
90g sour cream
240g double cream
1 bar cavalier dar chocolate
1. Mix 3 tablespoons Stevia with 225g cream cheese and add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl whisk 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 90g sour cream and 240g double cream with an electric whisk until the mixture forms soft peaks.
3. Fold the whisked cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Heat 1 large bar of cavalier dark chocolate in the microwave until melted and fold this into the cheesecake mixture.
5. Divide the cheesecake mix between the ramekins putting into on top of the biscuit base and chill for 2-3 hrs before serving.
Macros per Serving: N/A
Note on Macros:
Depending on how many are made the net carbs I worked out to be 6.6g carbs each if making 6 or 5g each if making 8. They are absolutely delicious. You can use other low carb chocolate, white chocolate or other flavoured chocolate, or lemon juice/orange juice to flavour the cheesecakes instead of chocolate if you wish.