Chocolate-Ground Cheesecake by Simon S.
Ingredients for the base:
Ingredients for the filling:
200gr 0, 1% Frischkäse
300gr 0, 1% yoghurt
1 whole egg
1 teaspoon royal flavor lemon cheese
1 vanilla pulp
1 teaspoon exotic glutamin + bcaa
Some molten chocolate
Some orange zest
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC
2. Mix every ingredients for the ground together and make it flat. Put it in the oven for approximately 5 minutes and make it fit to the form you are using.
3. Now mix the stuff for the top. Put it on your ground, and back into the oven.
4. Now you have to wait for 30-45 minutes.
5. Add the molten chocolate and the orange zests.
(The golden part you see is gold leaf!)
Macros per serving: N/A