Magical Peach Protein Fluff – by Sarah
The Power of Peach – a magical protein fluff
•2 tbsp whey protein powder (must be fat free. I use a 100% whey with no other additives)
•1 tbsp casein protein powder
•1/2 cup cartoned egg whites
•1/4 tsp cream of tar tar
•1 tsp xanthan gum
•1 tsp powdered sweetener (I use stevia)
•1/2 cup crushed frozen peaches slightly thawed (about 5 minutes outside of the freezer should do the trick)
• Saffron threads (for decorating)
1) Add egg whites and cream of tar tar to a CHILLED mixing bowl and mix on high until stiff peaks form (around 2 min)
2) Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the crushed berries. Mix on high for 2 minutes. The peaks will slightly collapse, but don’t worry they will come back after the next step.
3) Add the crushed frozen peaches. Mix on high for 3-4 more minutes or until firm peaks are reformed.
4) Spoon out into a massive bowl and sprinkle with saffron threads for decoration and extra flavour.
This protein fluff is so firm it even balances on your finger. Now that is something only a protein wizard can do!