This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anna Sward 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey there folks. Just thought I’d say hi by way of a short introduction.

I recently came across this site and having purchased the book I’m also booked in for the March workshop in Brighton. Thinking I might be making the new sweet potato pie recipe I saw today as my first one… just looks so yummy and I’ve got a workout planned for tomorrow morning that it would be perfect afterwards!

I recently changed my diet to one suited for lifting and general diet management and health. The lifting is for both aesthetics and strength training as I’m a very keen sailor (skiff and yachts) and generally like to look good – or like the idea of looking good, not quite there yet! The diet is the not-unusual high protein and low carbs (at least on rest days… on training days I get lots more carbs in my allowance). Hence why this site is just what I need – especially as I love cooking. :-)

Other than that, early thirties workaholic and fidget with a particular fondness for good wine.

Hey Hanna,
    I am a twenty five year old accountant who loves pancakes. I came across this site over a year ago through instagram, one of the best things for my fitness regimen. I changed my lifestyle back then to get fit and I started lifting weights. I lift for aesthetics and strength, also to be a healthy individual. I love cooking but lack the skills so working on my Gordon Ramsey time atm ;)

Anna Sward

Oh I love you guys! I hadn’t checked the forum in a while so I hadn’t seen this! I’ll be on the forum now though, I actually think it’s a lot better than FB for communicating (as one’s don’t get completely buried over time). Hanna, I love your post. And also love your enthusiasm and excitement for this kind of cooking! It was a blast cooking with you at the workshop. And Zubair! So happy to hear that you found me through IG. I always think of my IG as a bit of a funny space (in the sense of it being pretty random!) so I’m glad you found it :-) Hats off for the accounting too, fuf… that’s one area of study that I’m absolutely horrendous at, hehe.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Check out our POWerful ingredients!

All you need to make your own delicious protein bars, protein pancakes, cookies, cakes, pizza crusts, and more!