Ingredients and substitutions

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tgehe 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

temitopsip
    Participant

Loving the new site! It’s great.

One question though; the page with the ingredients, protein powders and substitutions doesn’t seem to be here anymore.

I guess you are still migrating some of the old stuff?

Anna Sward
    Keymaster

Great point!!!!! I totally forgot that page! I’ll add it to the START HERE tab?

temitopsip
    Participant

Excellent!

wanaber
    Participant

Could I ask along with the protein powders and substitutions chart to be brought back, the discriptors you had written up for each type of protein, casein hepm, pea, brown rice, whey, beef, and how the lend themselves to a style of recipe. Thanks!!!!

Anna Sward
    Keymaster

Ah yes! I will do. It’s on the APP at the moment but I’ll bring it back when I rename the top menu button (the one that currently says info will drop down into a few really cool info articles)

Anna Sward
    Keymaster

I put all that info on the upper tab here on proteinpow.com at the top where it says INFO, you can now drop that down and get the charts + info of the powders and some other fun stuff :-)

xstine
    Participant

What would be a substitute for buckwheat flakes?

tgehe
    Participant

Could anyone tell me what I could substitute greek yogurt with? Thing is I can’t find greek yogurt in my country.

Maybe You can tray with plain yogurt (which is more dense in the texture) or maybe a quark. would have tried with it. :)

tgehe
    Participant

Thanks! I tried using plain yogurt cause I can’t seem to get quark either over here :/
    I also wanted to know if there was a substitute for psyllium husks? Any suggestions?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.