How to make Flavoured Protein from Unflavoured

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sheana 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

To avoid buying lots of different protein powders I’ve bought unflavoured Whey and unflavoured Pea and was thinking of adding flavourings and sweeteners when the recipes requires specific flavour powders.

Could anyone help me with some good mixes for vanilla, chocolate strawberry etc. I’m not sure on the best sweetener to use along with flavour extracts or powders and any quantities?

Hi Jordan.

I used to try all sorts of different stuff to add flavour. To be honest, the best thing I did was get the flav drops from myprotein.

The only thing I use other than those is Cocoa Powder for a great tasting chocolate flavour.

Hope that helps.

Perhaps I missed it, but are we expected to buy different flavored whey protein powders, or add flavorings? Does anyone know what page in her book explains this?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Check out our POWerful ingredients!

All you need to make your own delicious protein bars, protein pancakes, cookies, cakes, pizza crusts, and more!