Banana Spirulina Protein Bread – by Alexander
What is Sprulina: protein seaweed, which is also rich in minerals and vitamins)
3/4 cup Oat Flour (or All-Purpose Flour)
1/4 cup Millet Flour (or Brown Rice Flour)
3 TBSP Brown Rice Protein non-flavored (or Pea Protein)
3 TBSP Spirulina
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk (or other non-dairy)
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Blend banana with non-dairy milk.
3. Combine blended mix with dry ingredients to form a batter.
4. Shape a loaf of bread, place on baking tray with parchment paper on.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 F (177 C)
Nutrition per slice (out of 12): 62 Calories, 0.9 gr fat, 10 mg sodium, 10 gr carbs, 2 gr fiber, 1.4 gr sugars, 6 gr protein. Cost to make: $2.8 (us dollars)
By: Alexander from ProteinBakes.com!