Red Velvet Cheesecake Protein Pancakes – by Adena N.
1/3 cup riced cauliflower
1/4 cup quinoa flour
1 scoop Vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder
1 scoop Coco Cardio
1/2 tablespoon psyllium husk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Stevia to taste
3 tablespoons egg whites
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup almond milk
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon sugar free Jell-O cheesecake pudding mix
1. Preheat a large over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray.
2. To “rice” your cauliflower, place in a food processor until finely chopped. Place in a bowl and microwave for 40 seconds.
3. Place the remaining ingredients (quinoa flour through the almond milk) in the food processor and process until smooth. Do not over mix! Batter should be thick.
4. Add batter to the pan by the spoonful and cook until the edges set. Flip. Cook on the other side about 3-4 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare your filling by mixing the Greek yogurt with the sugar- free Jell-O mix. Layer each pancake with the filling. Enjoy!
Macros per Serving: N/A