Friday morning Cottage Cheese Protein Pancake Wraps – by Aline V.
3 egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
5g protein powder( I love cellucor cinnamon swirl right now)
1/2 cup cottage cheese 1% ( I love these handy on the go ones perfect amount :)
1 packet sweetener of choice (optional)
Directions for the pancakes:
1. Blend ingredients until smooth.
2. Spray a non stick pan with a bit of cooking spray and pour batter into pan the mixture is quite thin I like to shake the pan around to widen the pancake spreads nicely this way… cook on low heat and flip pancake when bubbles start to form… do this 2 more times
(really up to you my absolute favorites are a combination of the following)
Walden farms cinnamon peanut spread, (or peanut , almond or any other spread you like depending on your calorie needs)
1/2 teaspoon P2B signature blend peanut spread
Directions for the assembly:
1. Spread each pancake with desired spread
2. Slice up banana and line them on the edge
3. Toss in the blueberries and sliced in strawberries and raspberries
4. Place pancake on saran wrap and roll em up place in fridge overnight and I wake up to my absolute favorite on the go Friday breakfast which are easy to eat and hits the spot every time!
Macros per Serving (out of 1):
55.18g carbs (10g fiber so 44.58g carbs)
If you use regular peanut or almond butter be sure to spread over warm pancake spreads easily this way without going overboard on the amount either.