Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake by Angeline T.
12 Biscoff Cookies (can substitute with gingersnap cookies if you don’t have any available)
1 teaspoon water
Ingredients For the cheesecake filling:
16 oz fat free Kraft Cream Cheese
4 oz 0% Fat Fage Greek Yogurt
3/4 cup Splenda
1 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree, canned
1 1/2 scoop (55g) Optimum Nutrition Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon salt
For the topping:
3 tablespoons, Nestle’s La Lechera Dulce De Leche Caramel (can be substituted with premade caramel sauce)
About ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Instructions for the crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F . Spray your 9” cake pan (or spring form pan) with some non stick spray. If you are using a cake pan, line it with parchment paper on the bottom.
2. With a food processor, pulse Biscoff cookies and 1 teaspoon of water until it becomes crumbly. Be careful because if it’s over processed, the crust will turn into a spread! Press the crumbs into the prepared pan.
3. Bake the crust for 10 minutes and then take it out to cool. Lower your oven to 325 F.
For the cheesecake filling:
1. Using a stand or hand mixer, mix cream cheese on medium until creamy. Add Splenda and continue mixing until incorporated.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (except for eggs) – mix on medium for 3 minutes.
3. Add eggs, one a time until it’s mixed (don’t over mix it or you’ll get large cracks) and pour batter into pan.
4. Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 F for 50min – 1 hour. Remove and let cool to room temperature. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
When you are ready to serve the cheesecake:
1. Warm the dulce de leche for about 15 seconds in the microwave (it’ll make it easier to spread).
2. Spread the topping evenly on top of the cheesecake and sprinkle ¼ teaspoon sea salt on top.
Macros per serving (out of 8):