Low-Carb Protein Cheesecake by Andre B.
There are some things than can be varied, for example the type of pow. I usually use casein, which is a lot easier for the base and adds a little more firmness to the cream, plus I like being full for some time (which is where casein excels). You can also get creative with the taste of the cream. Take vanilla pow and some bourbon vanilla. Instead of the bourbon, take lemon extract. Instead of vanilla take strawberry or raspberry (as I did with this one). When choosing choco, add some salt for additional tastiness.
Ingredients for the base
20g Pow (works best with casein but it also works with whey)
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
Extras (in this case: cacao powder, thought it looked better with red)
Ingredients for the filling
250g Mascarpone (this one is calorie reduced which is not as good as real mascarpone regarding texture and moisture)
200g Cream Cheese (same as mascarpone)
3 tablespoons Stevia or Xylitol
60g Pow (whey or casein, casein will turn out firmer but less moist)
1. Preheat the oven to 150° C.
2. Mix the ingredients for the base in a bowl (I suggest with a fork, works best). Spread in a spring form.
3. Chuck the spring form with the base into the oven.
4. Mix the mascarpone and the cream cheese in another bowl. Add the rest. Mix carefully.
5. Take the spring form out again, add the cream. Cover with tin foil in order not to crack the surface.
6. Put it back into the oven, wait for about 45 minutes. To check whether it is done, stab the cheesecake with a shashlik. If there is still some cream on the shashlik but not too wet it’ll be perfect.
And get some help to do the cleaning up
Macros per Serving (out of 8):
5g carbs (out of which 2g are sugar)